OE6 For Windows 7 and 10, What Folders To Save

Mike B.

Hi All,

In case the OE restore tool doesn't work, what are the folders that I need to make backups of to get OE6 working again after a major update to Windows 10?  i.e;

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Outlook Express"

"C:\Users\Mike B\AppData\Local\Identities"

"C:\Users\Mike B\AppData\Roaming\Identities"

Other than the 3 folders stated above what other folders should I have copied / saved to an external drive?  All input is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.