Re: need a Tech support phone number

Gene

a Contact Us link doesn't necessarily mean a phone number. There is no requirement to have a phone number for accessibility. Whether they should provide one is another matter.

From: heather albright
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 11:43 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] need a Tech support phone number

I cant find the number too but I found this link. It makes you think you can contact them. It is a complete ly because when you click on the contact us link, you get no number woe! So if any one finally gets a contact, please tell them to their face that they do not know anything about accessibility otherwise, they would have had the number displayed after it says contact us.
https://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
Good luck, Heather