From: "Gerald Levy via groups.io" <bwaylimited=verizon.net@groups.io>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] need a Tech support phone number

Well, I went to Get Human and found HP's toll-free customer support
phone number:

800-752-0900. Next time, look a little harder.

Gerald

On 6/22/2020 1:09 PM, Gene wrote:
a Contact Us link doesn't necessarily mean a phone number. There is no requirement to have a phone number for accessibility. Whether they should provide one is another matter.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: heather albright
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 11:43 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

I cant find the number too but I found this link. It makes you think you can contact them. It is a complete ly because when you click on the contact us link, you get no number woe! So if any one finally gets a contact, please tell them to their face that they do not know anything about accessibility otherwise, they would have had the number displayed after it says contact us.
https://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
Good luck, Heather

----- Original Message ----- From: Vicki W