Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] obtaining information and help in this group

Well, I got the accessibility number to hp and they said they are going to post it off the site. But here is the hp accessibility line number:
18776567058.
I am glad I had the time to go threw several people who had no idea that hp had an accessibility line and they work for them! They will ask you what your disability is, I know that is not legal here but, just be prepared to tell them. They will ask you what your product is and the  model number por the serial number. I just wanted you to know if you need sighted assistance to access the information; you have to have this information when you call.
cheers Heather