Re: added num pad to laptop

David Moore

At the very upper left, there is a key that toggles turning the number input on and off. That is the way it is on a laptop numpad, but JAWS always turns the number input off by default. with the external numpad, you have to press the top left your self to turn off the mumber input. Try pressing that upper left key on the external mumpad, and it should work as your arrow keys and so om. Let me know if that works.
David Moore

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020, 7:42 AM Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:
Hi David,
Where do I find this setting?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 2:24 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] added num pad to laptop

Mine works great with laptop and JAWS. Turn off the number input.

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020, 8:15 PM Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:
I purchased a numpad to add to laptop. It does not work with JAWS. Has anyone had an external numpad to work with JAWS? When pressing keys on the num pad it will say num lock off and you can't change it.I don't know if it caused by JAWS or it just don't work.