From: Mike B
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 7:18 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] added num pad to laptop

Hi David,

I don't have the email any more, but I believe Loy stated that he turned the Numlock off, but it didn't change anything.  It sounds like that USB Numpad had problems.

Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 3:33 PM

At the very upper left, there is a key that toggles turning the number input on and off. That is the way it is on a laptop numpad, but JAWS always turns the number input off by default. with the external numpad, you have to press the top left your self to turn off the mumber input. Try pressing that upper left key on the external mumpad, and it should work as your arrow keys and so om. Let me know if that works.
David Moore

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020, 7:42 AM Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:

Hi David,

Where do I find this setting?