locked bypassing MaPlEr registration?

goshawk on horseback

hello all,
before I go on, and any goody 2 shoes start sermonizing about the illegality of software cracking, I will say that I have made a number of attempts to legitimately purchase this software, but get no response from the company, can't contact them, as there contact page won't come up, and after a few weeks my payments just come back to me, and I have now after at least 4 months had enough.

so does anyone know of a way that I can bypass the registration for the MaPlEr software, as I use it for recording, especially with it's monitor output feature, which is perfect if one needs to set up levels and such, and is something I haven't found in other recording programs.

Simon