From: Shelly Kane
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 4:24 AM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] problem with Jaws

Hi group:

I have been having trouble with Jaws reading things straight through. I
hit insert down arrow and it just reads the subject of the email and not
the whole things. Is there a way I can get this fixed or am I doing
something wrong? Thanks in advance. It's a pain hitting the down arrow
after every line on long emails.

Shelly