Re: Youtube issue

Gene

Use something like Google to search. Use syntax like name of what you are searching for, then write youtube and search. For example, Mother-in-law youtube. Or Mother-in-law name of group, year, however you want to increase the specificity of the search, then youtube.

From: Keith S
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 7:13 AM
To: tech talk for the blind
Subject: [TechTalk] Youtube issue

When I attempt to do a search on youtube, I get a "you cannot search youtube due to your computer sending automatic requests.

there is a help link which I looked at and it said somehting about a check box to indicate that I am not a bot.

This box does not appear, nor does a capcha

So, in essence, youtube is dead on my system.

Anyone else seen this crap lately from google?