Re: OE 6 for windows 10

chris judge

The keystroke is, or use to be control shift B.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: June 24, 2020 8:33 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] OE 6 for windows 10

To import the address book as a CSV file, you first have to open the address book, then use the import feature there. I haven't used Outlook Express for a long time and I don't remember how you open the address book. If you look through the menus, you may well find out. I have a vague memory that it is in tools. I have a more or less vague memory that alt t, then a may open the addressbook. Look through the menus when you are in the address book part of the program. You only see wab because you are in the main part of the program.