From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann
Parsons
Sent: June 25, 2020 6:40 AM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Sounds for Chrome?

Morning all,

I downloaded a file seven times last night because Chrome didn't give
me any warning that it was downloading or anything. Does Chrome have
sounds that can be enabled? If so how? I'm trying to be good and use
Chrome instead of IE, but it is sometimes difficult because the darned
thing isn't configured properly. Any help appreciated.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring