From: Ann Parsons
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 7:34 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Sounds for Chrome?

Hi all,

The location for downloads is in Chrome's settings menu. There is
nothing wrong with the ability of Chrome to download files to whatever
location you want.

I repeat! My problem was knowing *when* the browser was downloading a
file and *when* it was finished. I entitled my original post 'sounds
for Chrome' in the belief that it would be clear enough as to what I
was seeking.

Please try to read carefully, or ask for clarification before assuming
that you understand what is going on or coming off or whatever.
<smiling> It just makes conversation so much easier!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring