Re: Wanting an accessible laser printer scanner copier

Norman

Hello.

What is defined as an accessible printer/scanner?

I have an hp officejet pro 9015 which has a touch screen. However, there is no need for me to actually use that touch screen. I can plug it into my network using an ethernet cable and do everything i need to from the browser based control panel.

This includes setting up wifi and other things like that.

The only thing you need the physical control panel for is to use the copy/scan functions from the printer itself. If you have a computer you don't need it.

HTH.

On 6/25/2020 6:37 PM, chris judge wrote:

I think I bought it in either 2015 or 2016, I can’t remember for sure.