Re: Wanting an accessible laser printer scanner copier

Norman

Holly.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Just a workaround on how you could copy without the panel.

If you have a scan app like windows scan you could scan what you want to copy and print it out. It takes a bit longer but has the advantage that you would then have digital records of whatever you copy as well.

As for a good laser printer, I'm not really sure what to say. I've always hated printer shopping as there are so many options. My best advice is spend a little more money for a better printer because you'll probably have larger cartridges.

Also, If you don't want to buy ink from epson at retail prices you can shop ebay for genuine epson cartridges. These usually are considerably cheaper than retail but you have to know exactly what you want. I'm not advocating you go out and buy aftermarket cartridges on ebay, just genuine ones. This is what i do for my hp printer and i can usually get them for at least 20% less than retail. I've already seen them at half price.

HTH.

On 6/25/2020 7:59 PM, Holly wrote:
Norman:

I now have an Epson Workforce 3620.  I can do everything from the computer, except copy, which I need the touchpad to do.

I am trying to get away from an ink jet printer, as the ink is very expensive and I don’t do any color printing.