Sable app

lyes arbouche

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 25 juin 2020 à 4:59 PM, Holly <feyk7@...> a écrit :

Tired of buying expensive ink cartridges. Looking for a laser printer that
is accessible. Just black and white is all I need, but must copy, scan and
print. Wireless would be nice, but not necessary.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Holly

Good morning everybody, I want to just to ask about the application Sable, I have not yet I have a chance to download this application from the site, I have already being confronted to a message that all from the site I don’t know why point Please if you have any other site in order to download this application, I’d be very glad do you have a link to download it point best regards