Re: Wanting an accessible laser printer scanner copier

Monte Single

Same here.

If you have an inkjet printer,  print something at least once a week;  even if it is only a grocery list.

It’s still cheaper than new cartridges.

For basic printing needs,  nothing beats a black/white laser.

There are lots of them for sale for less than 100 bucks, with wireless connection.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: June-26-20 2:22 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Wanting an accessible laser printer scanner copier

That’s why I bought the lazer printer. We don’t print things very often, usually just grocery lists and such, and I found my ink heads were clogging all the time. This one, as I mentioned, has all physical buttons. Copying is just a matter of dropping something on the scanner and pressing one button.

Chris Judge

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: June 25, 2020 10:31 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Hi Holly,

Since I'm not familiar with Epson printers, is it possible that since your printer doesn't get used very often that the ink jet nozzles are getting clogged and the machine is using more ink than normal because it has to clean the nozzles when it does get used?  I'm only mentioning this because we had this problem with an HP ink jet printer at our other house, and we got so damn tired of buying ink we gave the all in one away and bought a lazer all in one!  LOL 

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 5:21 PM

Norman:

I will take a look on EBay.  I just want to make sure I get genuine Epson cartridges.

I am happy with the printer, except for the cost of the cartridges, which don’t last as long as I think they should.  I don’t do much printing, but seem to be buying a lot of ink.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.