From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: June-26-20 2:22 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Wanting an accessible laser printer scanner copier

That’s why I bought the lazer printer. We don’t print things very often, usually just grocery lists and such, and I found my ink heads were clogging all the time. This one, as I mentioned, has all physical buttons. Copying is just a matter of dropping something on the scanner and pressing one button.

Chris Judge