Re: Wanting an accessible laser printer scanner copier

Gerald Levy

Doesn't matter because this Canon printer/scanner, like the Xerox 3210, is no longer available.  Fellow list members, when you offer a product recommendation based on your own personal experience, please check first onAmazon or elsewhere to determine whether it is still available.  It is pointless to recommend a product that maybe accessible, but has been discontinued and is no longer on the market. For anyone who is interested, the Pantum P2502W wireless monochrome laser printer I mentioned previously is currently available on Amazon for $80:

https://www.amazon.com/Pantum-Monochrome-Wireless-Networking-Printing/dp/B018VN0PTI

Gerald

On 6/26/2020 1:44 PM, james hooper wrote:

Does it have buttons or a touch scree?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of E.M. Kirtley
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 2:44 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Wanting an accessible laser printer scanner copier

I have a Canon D530/D560 laser printer/scanner/fax that works well, also. 

Ms. E. Kirtley

~

Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 12:29 PM

I have a xerox work center 3210. It has buttons and no touch screen. It works great. It’s a lazar printer/scanner/copier/fax.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: June 25, 2020 4:06 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Yes, that's why the suggestion of checking them out in person if possible.  My wife is sighted and can't stand the touch screens either.  Whenever the need has arisen for a new all in one we will go to 3 or 4 stores that sell this kind of equipment to see what is available.  It's damn sad but, the button types are slowly vanishing if not almost entirely gone now.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 10:08 AM

Mike:

Thanks.  Just want to try to get one that does not have a touch pad, or if it does, it can also be controlled by the computer program.

I will check out your suggestions.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.