using FiiO E10K USB DAC

heather albright

Well, so far this seems to be working with my desktop. The speech is not getting loud and quiet, thank god!
I have been playing with it for about an hour and I just received it this morning.
I was wondering if someone who has this

DAC can explain all the features in English for dummies.

I tried to e-mail the company and have not received a response.

I have connected to the usb port, the 3.0 usb port off the back of the desktop.

It has a knob that turns it own and the bose speakers are plugged in to the 3.5 jack off the back of the DAC, well not sure wich is the back and the front but, they are plugged in to the same side as the usb connection is on.

Their is a switch, not sure what it does, something about high gain mode and not sure what it is on.

It has 2 channels according to what I was reading off the settings for the

DAC.

It can put out adobe digital sound and microsoft sound and one other sound that was not checked.

Not sure what I should have it on for share mode it had seven settings to choose from.

So any help would be much appreciated.

Thank everyone for all the tips and help in my jerney.

Cheers Heather