From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: June 26, 2020 2:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Wanting an accessible laser printer scanner copier

Hi Chris,

I need more information about this Laser printer issue. You own a Xerox Work Center 3210. I don't see that on Amazon now. I do see something called a 3335 Work Center Mona chrome blue/white or black/white. I am not sure quite what this means. Does it mean that this is essentially a black/white printer only? Would the blue/white mean that the text would be in blue rather than black? I can't determine whether the 3335 version is touch screen or has buttons. The description doesn't say. With touch screen printers, is there an app of some sort--any voice support? I get not.

Thanks for any help.

On 6/26/2020 4:23 AM, chris judge wrote:
I had to purchase a new lazar toner cartridge for mine about a hear ago.
Xerox were charging almost $200. I got one on amazon for $21. I'm sure
it's a knock off, but it's served us well now for over a year.

Chris Judge