WordPress Guides for Blind Developers

Joe Orozco

Hi,

Can anyone point me to accessible guides for learning WordPress? I
have a hosted site, not on WordPress.com. I’ve already started adding
some pages and have downloaded some plugins to get going; however, I
know I could be a lot more proficient with some of the settings and
menus. I’m slowly moving over from Drupal, and although some of the
tasks are more intuitive, there is enough of a learning curve to make
me feel slow. I’m going to make my way through the standard WordPress
manual but just wondered if there were any guides written from the
perspective of a blind developer. I’m on the latest build of WordPress
5. Thanks for any help.

Joe