Re: Micro USB Cable Inquiry

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

I think it is called an OTG cable. Anyhow, I have one buried in my box of cables that I will just give you if you provide me your address.

-----Original Message-----
From: <> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 9:50 AM
To: TechTalk Mailing List <>
Subject: [TechTalk] Micro USB Cable Inquiry

Hi Group,

I have a Victor Reader Second Generation Stream. I have lost the smaller of the two cables the one with the male USB micro connector and the female jack for inserting a USB Drive.

Are these devices commonly available on Amazon or some other site or do you have to get them from the over priced Humanware company itself?

Thanks for any help.

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"

Join to automatically receive all group messages.