Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 1:58 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Scanning a document

Hi everyone,

The problem I have is that whenever I scan a document, the document is in PDF form.  I would like to be able to read the scanned material as a word document.  Is there any way to accomplish this?  I have an Epson 5B8A64 WF-2630 printer, and I do have Open Book.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

Veronica