Re: file type associations

heather albright

I am open the files off the e-mails they send me. I have adobe opening PDF files. My default browser is brave. SO I am confused as to why it o=wants to open the files in edge! Thanks Heather

----- Original Message -----
From: Sam Taylor
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] file type associations

Hi Heather,

Are you opening these files from your browser, or from File Explorer?

On 30/06/2020 9:30 am, heather albright wrote:
Hello, my teacher sends me PDF files and RTF files and they keep opening edge instead of adobe or word. I checked, and i have it set for PDF files to open in adobe so why are they opeing up in edge. I do not use edge? Is there something I need to change? Thanks Heather