From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of George McCoy
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 4:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] grabbing videos off facebook

You can get some, but not all Facebook videos with Pontes Media Downloader. Let us know if you need to get the ones PMD can't and I will post a procedure that has worked for me, even with videos in the embeded player.

george

Hello, how do I grabb a video off facebook and save it on my pc? Will Pontes Media Downloader git the audio and make in to mp3s? I have ateacher who  post his lectures off facebook instead of google.

Thanks Heather