Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] grabbing videos off facebook

Hi Heather, While I am not on Face Book, there are videos I would like to download on YouTube.  Please do you have any helpful tips on how to do this?

For instance, once the video has started in YouTube, do I Tab for a Record button, or is there actually a Record keyboard command?

Any tips or pointers to where I can get helpful tips would be very gratefully appreciated!

Sincerely, Vicky