From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Richard
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 8:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] grabbing videos off facebook

Hi Vicky,
I am not George, but you can give this a try:
These instructions were written in Windows 7 using Jaws version 2020, and
Ponts Media Downloader version 2.0.54.

Downloading music from YouTube using Pontes Media Downloader:
1. Locate the link for the song you wish to download, and press enter.
A new page will load.

2. On the new page, there may be an ad playing, so wait until you hear the
song start to play, and make sure it is the one you want.

3. Press the F6 key, which will put the focus in the address bar, and press
control + C to copy the address to the clipboard.

4. If you are done with the website, simply press Alt + F4 to close the
website, or Press Shift + F6 to return the focus to the web page.

5. Select the Pontes Media Downloader shortcut on the Desktop and press
enter.

If Pontes Media Downloader isn't in focus when you check the title bar,
you may need to Alt + Tab to find it.
6. When the program opens, the focus should be on the url that you just
copied to the clipboard, if not, then just Tab or Shift+ Tab to locate it.

7. Once you are on the link, Tab once and you should be in a combo boxof
media file types, where you can use the arrow keys to select your
preference.
8. After making your selection, Tab once to the download button, and press
the Spacebar.
After the download is complete, Tab once and you should be on a link to
open the download location on your computer, press enter.
If you are finished downloading, don't forget to close the downloader.
You are done.

HTH,
Rick