Re: Questions about Setting up an email list

Damien Garwood <damien@...>

Hi Joseph,
I don't know about Mailman, I always found that a pain unless it was already provided on a webhost platform. But I can totally agree with you in so far as googlegroups versus groups.io. Groups.io all the way.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 02/07/2020 08:54 pm, joseph hudson wrote:
Hi Sharon, the Google groups website is a really weird site to work I will tell you, groups.io is much easier than Google groups. I've definitely looked at both on iOS and windows. And I have a better time and using Google groups or even a mailman list serve for that matter is even easier than Google groups.
On Jul 2, 2020, at 8:21 AM, Sharon Hooley <shooley42@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have some questions about starting an email list, especially using GoogleGroups.

How long does it take to create one?

How hard it is to set it up?

Thanks for any input,

www.CochlearAmericas.com