Re: grabbing videos from animations

Gene

There are times when sites are set up in such a way that you can't get the file or it is a lot of work and not at all certain you can find out how. I would suggest you learn how to use a program like Virtual Recorder to reccord the audio while the file plays. If you are interested, I'll discuss the subject further.

From: heather albright
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2020 7:18 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] grabbing videos from animations

Hay, now my teacher is using

animations that have audio. Pontes Media Downloader is not picking these up. Is there another way? They call them info graphics. I have the link for coping with stress. I thought it would grab it like the other videos.

https://yaqeeninstitute.org/sarah-sultan/20-ways-to-cope-with-stress-animation/?utm_campaign=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=90697200&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_p39iKegGbUXmjoQ3l0QxSNoOHdiop8c4Rel4fzfvGm2rHVfljSkf5ApjFY5xUYdOe18OB0vHthFHEpj5VCXThJQdEZw&utm_content=90697200&utm_source=hs_email

thanks Heather