Re: grabbing videos from animations

Gene

I made a mistake. The file is mp4.

From: Gene
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2020 8:42 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] grabbing videos from animations

Also, I just tried using the 3.1 version of Pontes Media Downloader. It
downloaded the file but it didn't convert it and it didn't know when it had
finished. Looking around at information there is an error notice.
Evidently, the program can download the original m4a file but it can't
convert it. If you press enter. it may play in Windows Media Player. If
not, set the file type to play in that player unless you want to use another
player.