Re: Turning Off Windows Defender
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
For Windows 10 1909, 18363.900, try the following:
1. Press, Windows key + I, for settings, tab 1 time to, System, press the, End key, to take you to, Update and Security, and press enter.
2. Tab 1 time into the list, down arrow to, Windows Security, and press enter.
3. Tab 2 times to the, Virus and threat protection button, and press enter.
4. Tab to the, Virus and threat protection manage settings link, and press enter.
5. You should be on, Real Time protection, press the spacebar to uncheck this, that's it.
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.