Where O' Where Did My Siri Go?

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

first of all, I was very afraid of the iPhone and although I saw its power, I was very reticent to get one.  Finally I got one and despite all my fears, I was able to master the touch gestures and VoiceOver navigation techniques with relative ease.  Long story short: I almost never use Siri.  I wanted to find out some trivia information earlier today and I pressed the home key and said: 'Hey Siri: What President's last name ends with the letter 'T?'  There was no answer.  I tried it again.  I tried asking simpler questions--still no go.  I turned off VoiceOver. I went to settings/Siri and Search and everything was supposedly enabled.

Maybe she's mad at me for ignoring her for over a year. I joke, but seriously, what could have happened that she doesn't respond at all?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"