From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vicky Vaughan
Sent: July 5, 2020 8:45 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Philips BDP5502/F7?

Hi List, Does anyone here have Philips BDP5502/F7 DVD? Is it just a stand-alone player or can it be hooked up to your computer and act as your DVD reader and writer?

Googling it does not make this clear.

Since I am thinking of buying this unit for my computer, I would really appreciate someone letting me know about it!

Sincerely, Vicky V