Sent: Saturday, July 4, 2020 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] grabbing videos from animations

I downloaded the file and converted it to mp3 audio with Pontes Media downloader v2.054.

Hay, now my teacher is using

animations that have audio. Pontes Media Downloader is not picking these up. Is there another way? They call them info graphics. I have the link for coping with stress. I thought it would grab it like the other videos.

https://yaqeeninstitute.org/sarah-sultan/20-ways-to-cope-with-stress-animation/?utm_campaign=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=90697200&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_p39iKegGbUXmjoQ3l0QxSNoOHdiop8c4Rel4fzfvGm2rHVfljSkf5ApjFY5xUYdOe18OB0vHthFHEpj5VCXThJQdEZw&utm_content=90697200&utm_source=hs_email

thanks Heather