Re: need recommendation for a talking bathroom scale

Gerald Levy

Check out the Newline SCB-105 talking bathroom scale, which is currently selling on Amazon for under $29.  It is very accurate, has a clear, female voice and runs on two AAA batteries:

https://www.amazon.com/NewlineNY-Newline-SCB-Bathroom-Capacity/dp/B001TWE1DA

Gerald

has

On 7/10/2020 10:04 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

The bathroom scale that I bought from the speak to me catalog 3 years ago is starting to give me trouble and I need a new one. I never have really liked this scale since I got it though so what other good talking bathroom scales are available?

Thanks.

Troy