Re: need recommendation for a talking bathroom scale

Troy Burnham

I ordered the one Geralde recommended earlier today.

Troy

On 7/10/2020 2:58 PM, Michael Rodgerson wrote:
Troy, I have the one that Gerald is recommending, it is very good and
easy to operate.

On 7/10/20, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@...> wrote:
Thanks Gerald I'll take a look.

Troy

On 7/10/2020 9:22 AM, Gerald Levy via groups.io wrote:
Check out the Newline SCB-105 talking bathroom scale, which is
currently selling on Amazon for under $29. It is very accurate, has a
clear, female voice and runs on two AAA batteries:

https://www.amazon.com/NewlineNY-Newline-SCB-Bathroom-Capacity/dp/B001TWE1DA

Gerald

has

On 7/10/2020 10:04 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

The bathroom scale that I bought from the speak to me catalog 3 years
ago is starting to give me trouble and I need a new one. I never have
really liked this scale since I got it though so what other good
talking bathroom scales are available?

Thanks.

Troy