Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to show notifications in system tray in win10

Hi, Mike:

Thank you very much.  The choices that were offered bore much more of a
resemblance to my system tray.  I don't know if I just saw system tray
and Windows 10 in the messages before and didn't read carefully enough
or maybe tabbed somewhere instead of right arrowing or whatever.

I have a question.  I have Windows security on in the system tray and
whenever I look in the system tray, it always says no action needed.
However, there have been several times since I got the Windows  10 last
October that the only item involving shutdown when I've gone to shutdown
the machine is update and shutdown.  Are the two items separate and the
update and shutdown is not a security thing?  I try to be careful on the
web, but anyone can make a mistake.  Does this item change:  Is it good
to have it?  I think safely remove hardware is sometimes in the overflow
section when I have my external hard drive or Victor Reader Stream
plugged in and I'm trying to make it easier to get to since the devices
are precious.

Thank you again,

Margaret