Re: Help with cracked phone screen

Mr. Rodgerson, a stitch in time could have saved 13! Using a screen
protector shall have guarded against such a crack. I never put my toy in
play until I dress it up with a screen protector.

That said, if you have one in your locale, please consider giving Batteries
Plus & Bulbs a try; they have been kind to me when it comes to batteries and
a few other things, more than likely, they can help you as well. If your
toy is an Android one, see if T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon or one of their major
MVNO's near you is opened for business; any of these should be able to help
you.

I hope that your toy is still reasonably usable despite the screen crack;
good luck finding an outlet, as well as with the decision-making process.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado