Re: NVDA Settings

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

I already installed NVDA on the new system. Should I uninstall it before performing these instructions?

Also I am not sure what you mean by "run NVDA +n,t.

And do I then install the full version from the portable? I  have never used a portable copy.

Yes, the easiest way is to open NVDA's menu (NVDA+N) then Tools (T) then Create Portable Copy (C).  Follow the prompts and put it on a memory stick.  Move to your new computer, run the portable version and NVDA+N, T, then "Install NVDA".

Kind regards
Quentin.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 9:14 AM Marie <magpie.mn@...> wrote:
Can you export NVDA setting to use in a new installation?
TIA
Marie

--
Quentin Christensen