Re: Question about using the CrowdCompass IOS app

heather albright

Noticed I have 8 notifications, how can I delete them after I have read them? I used the rotor and the notifications will not go away! Heather

----- Original Message -----
From: "wendy Sheld-Walker" <wenincal@gmail.com>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about using the CrowdCompass IOS app

In the app, below the Agenda and Sponsors you will find the Exhibitors
button. That will take you to an alphabetical list of the exhibitors.
Was that what you were asking?

Wendy

On 7/12/20, heather albright <kd5cbl@gmail.com> wrote:
I wanted to know if their is going to be exhibit hall or how that works? I
have been playing around with it and there is nothing for exhibit hall. Are

we going to have this?