Re: Question about using the CrowdCompass IOS app

Wendy Walker

Sorry, I just thought of another thing that might be your friends
problem. They might have accidentally selected the option to keep
their profile private and that would explain why they are not showing
up in the attendee list.

Wendy

On 7/13/20, wendy Walker <wenincal@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm not sure how often the attendee list is updated on the app. For
instance, if the list is updated hourly or daily, maybe your friend
was not in the list right away. Also, the list is by last name but if
your friend accidentally put their last name first or mistyped it then
it will be hard to find. I found yours and my name easily. If you
want, I can help look for your friend's name in the attendee list. The
section index on the right side of the iPhone screen makes it somewhat
quicker to scroll through.

Wendy

On 7/13/20, heather albright <kd5cbl@gmail.com> wrote:
How do you find members on the app, it did not even find my info. My
friend

subscribed to the nfb with his info and we cant find his on the app! Is
this

broken? Heather