Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 9:18 AM
Subject: You have been removed from main@TechTalk.groups.io

Hello,

You have been automatically removed from main@TechTalk.groups.io because your Email Service Provider reported to us that message Boycott Multi Extra program from main@TechTalk.groups.io has been marked as spam.

We suggest that you check your spam folder as soon as possible to see if your Email Service Provider has diverted other legitimate messages into it.

You will receive no more emails from that group. If this was a mistake, you can resume your subscription within the next 7 days by clicking the following link:

Resume Subscription

I'm checking to see if I actually have been resubscribed and to see if anyone else has been removed because of spam email not sent by myself.