Re: Removal from the Group

Pamela Dominguez

I don’t get it, since half of my regular messages that are not spam constantly end up in my spam folder and I can’t stop it.  Pam.

From: Mike B
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Removal from the Group

Hi Merv,

I guess the only way to stop it from happening is to go to the server and mark anything a person has in their spam folder as not being spam.  I thought that deleting it from the Fastmail server would head it off so it wouldn't reach the Groups.io server, but have you ever been wrong?!  I was, and it wasn't even the 1st time today!  LOL  LOL