From: "wendy Sheld-Walker" <wenincal@...>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about using the CrowdCompass IOS app

I'm going to list the steps I took and see if it's the info you're
looking for, if not let me know: I went to the attendee list, found a
friend and clicked on their name. I then clicked on add them as a
contact. I believe the friend then has to go into the menu on the main
page where you look at your notifications but their is also a button
that says contacts. Once they go into contacts they will see all
people who have requested them as contacts and they have to confirm
them. In this same Contact list there is an export button at the top.
once you select it, you can then click on some or all of the names to
export to your phone's contact list. This is all I did but I believe
the key here is that the person has to confirm your request before
their info can be downloaded off the app. Hope this helps.

Wendy

On 7/13/20, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:
I am trying to see where the contacts are exported too. I cant find them
when I search my phone contacts! So where are the contacts being exported
too? Thanks Heather