Re: The facts about getting a SmartVision phone repaired

Abbie Taylor

Eyore, in answer to your question about my BlindShell phone, Laz Mesa at chccessible Electronics replaced the defective device, no muss, no fuss. I've since emailed the folks at BlindShell about the problems other users and I are having with the device. If I don't hear back from them within a reasonable amount of time, I'll more seriously consider switching to the Kapses Smart Vision 2 phone. I've talked to two other people besides Ann who have this device, and they're happy with it.

As for the Lucia phone, I heard it would only work with G3 networks. So, when carriers switched to G 4 networks, users of this device were out of luck. I could be wrong, but you might want to do more research before you draw conclusions.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...