Re: Compress Zip Folder Error Message

Mike B

Sam,

Thank you very much for your input / help.  There's something funky going on, but since I can compress files / folders on the data drive and I can compress files using 7Zip on the OS, I'm going to quit screwing around with it!  When I find time I'll reinstall my OS, oh what joy!  LOL  LOL

From: Sam Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Compress Zip Folder Error Message

That's right, Mike, I don't think Compressed Zip folder shows as a new file type option, it certainly doesn't on my Win10 machine, but you may still be able to choose the option from send-to.

On 15/07/2020 12:22 pm, Mike B wrote:
Okay, here's the list I get after clicking on, New, from the context menu on the root of the C / OS Drive.

Folder
Shortcut
Bitmap image
Contact