Re: How to get into CMOS with speech access

Smiling?

General Keystrokes to get into the BIOS:
F3,
F4,
F10,
F12,
Tab,
Escape,
Control+Alt+F3,
Control+Alt+Del,
Control+Alt+Shift+Del (using Del from the keypad),
Control+Insert,
Control+Shift+Esc,
Fn+[any "F" function key] (on some laptops).

As shown above, the keystroke can vary from machine to machine, but
machines manufactured by the same manufacturer, for the most part anyway,
will have the same keystroke.

BIOS is a firmware that is embedded on a small memory chip on the system
board (commonly referred to as a motherboard). It controls the keyboard,
monitor, disk drives, and other devices involved.

Try to remember though, there can just about always be exceptions.