Re: The facts about getting a SmartVision phone repaired

Gerald Levy

Well, Ann, is it possible that Gary called IRIE directly and was told by one of their helpful agents that although the Smart Vision can still be purchased from their web site, it is no longer being made?  Since you already own this phone, I strongly suggest that you call them yourself to find out whether this is true before you accuse Gary of spreading false rumors, like you are always so quick to accuse me of doing.

Gerald

On 7/15/2020 8:34 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Oh, please, why do people persist in posting rumors and misinformation. "It's not even on the web site any more."

Balderdash! Read this and weep!

https://irie-at.com/product/smartvision2-2/

If you looked a little further, you might find something.  You've got no proof, Gary, no email, no announcement, no web site nothing, just your own erroneous misinformation!  Did you hear about it?  It's called the pandemic!  Did you know that factories and businesses all over the world have been closed down, even in obscure countries like France?
Production of all products have been delayed.  It's been going on since the middle of March and--.

You come up with proof, solid, incontrovertible proof, and then I'll believe you.  Until then, it's fake news.

BTW, you might have had difficulty finding the phone on their web site because you don't have its name correct.  It's the 'Smart Vision2'.

<grrrr>
Ann P.