From: Laz
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 10:49 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Removal from the Group

when a person or more likely their email provider, marks a message
from any groups.io group as spam it makes the situation worse for all
groups.io groups in that more and more email providers automatically
start marking messages from any groups.io groups as spam. This is why
groups.io will unsubscribe you and send you that message which should
make you aware of the situation.

one can easily avoid being unsubscribed from their groups.io groups by
checking their spam/junk folders daily and marking any messages from
any groups.io groups as not spam and sending itback to the in box
instead. Of course those of you who use email clients may need to do
this on the email provider's page and not just in your email client.

If all people would contact their email providers and let them know
that they subscribed to receive those messages and let them know to
just let one decide for oneself and determine which messages are spam,
things would run a lot smoother.

I hope that clears it up a bit.

Laz

On 7/14/20, Pamela Dominguez <pammygirl99@...> wrote:
Say what? I don’t get this! Because you got a spam message and deleted
it,
you get removed from the group? That makes absolutely no sense to me!
Pam.