Windows Is Gone

lynn white

Sent from my iPhoneI just got a new computer. I was able to install Jaws. But the other day, Narrator said that I needed to reinstall Windows 2010.
I even tried resetting the computer but to no avail. It looks like Windows needs to be reinstalled.
Where can I find Windows 2010 and would I need to install it from some sort of drive?
This whole thing is something I never expected to run into especially from a new machine. Thanks. Oh, one more detail. I do remember performing a Windows update before this happened.