Re: Removal from the Group

Gene

You need to work with the web site itself and tell GMail that every message you don't want put in the spam folder is not spam. As I recall, you don't work with the web site.

I never had a lot of messages improperly classified as spam but I have greatly reduced the number of misqqualifications over time.

From: Pamela Dominguez
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 12:29 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Removal from the Group

That's very strange. Because, since I can't get gmail to understand not to
put these messages in spam, I have taken to just reading and deleting the
spam messages, like they were in my inbox. I haven't gotten an unsubscribe
message, yet, and I hope I don't. But it seems that, even though he has
gotten the unsubscribe message, he is still here. Pam.